Grace Lieberman Tribute/David Bradford Memorial
Valentine’s Day Concert & Tea
Christine Capsuto Shulman & Elizabeth Neff
Feb. 14, 2021 ♥ 3 pm
Sunday Afternoons at CBS is excited to finally begin Season 29 with our very popular Valentine Concert & Tea featuring multi-talented Christine Capsuto Shulman and Elizabeth Neff, performing Love Songs Through the Genres.
As with most performances during these times, this wonderful concert will be virtual via Zoom. The full Afternoon Tea will include tea sandwiches, scones and jam, Valentine pastries and chocolates—as well as teas—packaged for you to enjoy in the comfort of your home. Drive-thru pick-up of Tea goodies will be available 11am – 1pm at CBS, 1705 Sherwood Avenue, before the concert begins at 3pm.
Because of COVID challenges, your participation in this special season-opening fundraiser will help us keep the concert series alive. We hope you will purchase early and often. Tickets for this event only are $50 each and can be purchased online or by mail only.
Partial program for this Romantic Musical Love Fest
- Don’t Cry for Me Argentina (Evita)
- Think of Me (Phantom of the Opera)
- Love Changes Everything (Aspects of Love)
- Dodi Li (Jewish marriage song, “I Am My Belovéd’s, and My Belovéd is Mine”)
- Song Cycle (Yiddish Set by Viktor Ullman)
- Will He Like Me? (She Loves Me)
- If I Loved You (Carousel)
- Song to the Moon (Rusalka)
- Vedrai carino (Don Giovanni)
- Ach, ich fühls (The Magic Flute)
- I Want Magic (A Streetcar Named Desire)
- Je dis que rien ne m’èpouvante (Carmen)
Have a song request or questions? Leave a message at 209 571-6060.
Reservations must be prepaid by Friday, Feb. 12 prior to office closing through Brown Paper tickets (button above), PayPal, or by check mailed to P.O. Box 85, Modesto CA 95353. Make checks to Congregation Beth Shalom with “Valentine Concert Tickets” in the memo section.
Please bring your BPT or PayPal proof of purchase or receipt to insure your proper number of tea servings—one serving per confirmed reservation. Mailed check reservations will be placed on a master list by Feb. 12 prior to office closing.